HUMAN VALLEY is a one-year project for hybrid presentations of borderline topics by Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster and Tristan Bera for Kunsthalle Zürich at the Museum Bärengasse.
Become a member of the HUMAN VALLEY club by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive invitations to exclusive events by invitation only.
The last season of Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster and Tristan Bera's project Human Valley at Kunsthalle Zürich at Museum Bärengasseis the occasion for the release of Coooooooop #2, the second issue of a multifanzine conceived by Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster, Jean-Max Colard
and Philippe Parreno.
Not a sequel nor a radical editorial turn, it features some of the artists already on board for #1
and welcomes brand new contributions. Halfway through an original creative work and a work in progress, Coooooooop #2 explores obsessions previously sketched in #1 and follows up new deviations.
A curious and hybrid publication which juxtaposes different fanzines and publication, from typo
to collage, with incursions into the fields of filmography, sociology, literature or architecture.
An evolutive object you can browse through, deconstruct and edit as you wish, creating your
An excited and inspired experience within and over the boundaries of the Human Valley.
- ALBUM #1/2, by Elise Mugaas and Eline Storsveen
- Scriptopolis, by Philippe Artières, Jean-François Bert, Jérôme Denis and Yann Potin
- Revolution is not a banquet, by Egija Inzule and Tobias Kaspar
- GIRL KARL, by Karl Holmqvist and Will Holder
- farouche féline, by Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster and Tristan Bera
- serre chaude, by Irene D'Agostino and Philippe Rahm
- dear günther, by Günther Kauffmann, bbb and Steven Warwick
- GOMME, by Jean-Max Colard
Still available Coooooooop #1 with contributions by:
- Jean-Michel Wicker
- Pablo Leon de la Barra
- Jean-Max Colard
- Gisele Vienne & Dennis Cooper
- Philippe Rahm
- Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster & Tristan Bera
Coooooooop is produced with the support of Kunsthalle Zürich.
Thanks to Präsidialdepartement der Stadt Zürich, LUMA Foundation,
Hulda und Gustav Zumsteg-Stiftung